Monday, March 15, 2010

And Life continues........


Things are going pretty well here. I took Keith in for his post op check up today and we got great news! Keith can now see the big E on the eye chart! He can also see some bright colors and can count fingers up to 4 feet away! This made me cry at the docs office today and the doc was ready to do a dance for Keith as this is the most he has seen from his eye in about 5 months! The only sad news was that he has a small cataract on his eye. We will have to watch that and see how it progresses. So the doctor said we did not have to come and see him for another check until after our trip to Boston! Yeah! Hopefully this last surgery has done the trick so we can maybe have a normal summer!
Sarah is still loving school! She loves to learn and loves to be with her friends. Unfortunatly I have realized that she has inharited her Mother's stubborn head! We but heads frequently, but we also have a great time together. She is my little artist. She can make  beautiful art from anything. She also amazes me with her ease with numbers! They come so easily to her. She gets that from Daddy. I told Fred the other day that in a few years I will not be able to help her with her math homework as she will be over my head.
Logsn is just awesome to be around. He is such a funny kid. It is hard to be mad at him as he can make you laugh even when he is being naughty! He loves to sing! We have a casio piano in the livingroom with a mic hooked up to it. When no one is in the room he will turn it on and sit and sing a song to himself. I have yet to catch him with the video camera. I need to get it ready as this will be so cute to look back on in 20 years....especially if he becomes  famous.
My husband, Fred, whom has been with me for 16 years now, is still the love of my life. Don't get me wrong...we still get on each others nerves from time to time! But I am amazed at how easy it is to talk to him and share the craziness in our lives. With everything that has been going on in our lives for the past 8 months, he has been there to help me through it! I know that I would not have been able to do it without him! My church family and some close friends have also helped me to understand that there is light at the end of this dark tunnel and we will get there. I am so blessed to have such great friends and church family and my children and husband!
So hope you liked my sappy post, as I have had such an amazing day that I could not possibly say anything negative! Tomorrow is another day though!!

No comments: